1. What was Reagan’s strategy for dealing with the Soviet Union, and how did it differ from his predecessors.
2. What factors brought about the end of communism in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union?
3. What were the effects of conservatism and the religious right on politics and society.
4. What was the effect of deregulation on consumers, the federal bureaucracy, the environment, and workers in the 1980s?
5. Evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of globalization in the United States.
6. Why was President Clinton impeached, and what were the effects of this decision? 7. Describe the effects of the 9/11 attacks on the American public, the government, and foreign policy.
f u loc
quit freeloading yu dumb blonde barbiee
the correct answer is 1) hayek.
2) keynes. if this is for plato
i only ll only