The sun plays a critical role in the ecosystem. It provides the energy for all life on Earth and thus all Earth's ecosystems. Plants convert sunlight to make their own food, which they use to support their own lives.
4. Ribosomes are tiny glanular structures that are either floating freely in cytoplasm or are bound to endoplasmic reticulum.
6. Eukaryotic ribosomes are ten times larger than prokaryotic ones.
7. Not sure about this.But they are necessary for protein synthesis as they assemble amino acids into protein chains.
8. Ribosomal RNA is part of ribosome.These complex structures catalyze the assembly of amino acids into protein chains.They also bind tRNAs and various accessory molecules necessary for proteins.
9. When a ribosome is not working,it disassembles into two smaller units.
Translation is the step in which ribosome play a major role.
Ribosomes' capacity is to make proteins. They do this in a procedure known as translation, which includes taking directions encoded in detachment ribonucleic corrosive (mRNA) and utilizing these to gather proteins from amino acids.
The ribosome has a small and a large sub unit and is a complex molecule composed of several ribosomal RNA molecules and a number of proteins. ... Next, the large ribosomal sub unit binds to form the complete initiation complex. During the elongation stage, the ribosome continues to translate each codon in turn.