The endocrine system is made up of glands that produce and secrete hormones, chemical substances produced in the body that regulate the activity of cells or organs. These hormones regulate the body's growth, metabolism (the physical and chemical processes of the body), and sexual development and function
2)The secretions of the endocrine glands are called HORMONES.
3)Endocrine glands are called DUCTLESS GLANDS.
4)Hormones depend upon the BLOODSTREAM for transportation.
5)The HYPOTHALAMUS is the primary link between the endocrine and the nervous system.
6)The ANTERIOR LOBE OF THE PITUITARY GLAND regulates the activity of the thyroid, adrenals, and reproductive glands.
2) The secretions of the Endocrine glands are called Hormones
3) Endocrine Glands are also called Ductless Glands
4) Hormones depend upon the Blood for transportation
5) The Hypothalamus is the primary link between the Endocrine and nervous systems
6) The Anterior Lobe Of Pituitary Gland regulates the activity of thyroid, adrenals, and reproductive glands.
I hope I did that right, I apologize if it was wrong.
Hope this helped! :)
Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands