a group of atoms bonded together
Explanation: CaO (calcium oxide)
1. Monument helps to explain dates, and periods of ancient years. There are also arts, evidence and coin, materials and artefacts inside those monument that helps people to understand the past.
2. The literary source includes literature of Vedic, Sanskrit, Pali, Prakrit, and other literature along with other foreign accounts.Literary and Archaeological records are the two main categories that give evidences of Ancient Indian History.
3. 3 Phases of Stone age
2. Mesolithic Period, and
3. Neolithic Period
4. 2 uses of fire in stone age
1. use to bring heat and warm people
2. use to cook foods
5. Calcothic Period is The period of human culture preliminary to the Bronze Age, characterized by the use of copper and stone tools. The Chalcolithic Period is generally recognized only for Europe and central and western Asia.
6. Forest in Indian Valley helps people to hunt animals there and find foods like fruits and veggies. Forest also helps them to build homes and use woods for machines and others
7. Indus Valley has tropical and temperate weather and climate.
8. River banks are where most civilization occurs because this has water that helps them to live, use in agriculture, use in creating bricks, use in irrigation, and there are fishes to eat there.
9. Many scholars believe that the collapse of the Indus Valley Civilization was caused by climate change. Some experts believe the drying of the Saraswati River, which began around 1900 BCE, was the main cause for climate change, while others conclude that a great flood struck the area.
1. Fertile soil and tropical climate helps them to have harvest because plants only grows in this condition.
2. They have tools and advance materials-this makes them to work and harvest better, faster and more blessed.
11. The 4 Vedas are
12. Inventions of Greek Civilization
The Water Mill. ...
The Odometer. ...
The Alarm Clock. ...
Basis of Geometry. ...
Earliest Practice of Medicine. ...
13.Aryans used axe for clearing jungles and spreading agriculture. Iron weapons like spearheads, swords and shield helped in conquering new territories. 1) Mathematics also known as Ganita included arithmetic, geometry and algebra. 2) The vedic people had the knowledge of zero.
14.Women in the early Vedic period enjoyed a respectable position. She was married after education and proper age, she had the right to choose her husband without parental force. She participated in the tribal communities sabhas and samitis. (2) Sudras category was absent in the early Vedic age.1
15.The main occupation of the Aryans were cattle rearing and their wealth was measured in number of cattle. They practiced agriculture by clearing the forests. Metals used were copper, iron and bronze. Few people worked as goldsmith, potters, spinners and carpenters.
16.Sudarshan Lake was built up by Chandra Gupt Maurya He wanted to get best irrigation facilities in his kingdom and to control over his citizens
17. Prakrit, Greek, and Aramaic.
18. Asokas advice
" Don't fight each other for gaining territory but live in harmony"
19.He planted trees beside the roads and constructed rest houses for the travellers. He constructed wells and adopted new techniques for agriculture. He helped his kingdom to grow and prosper.
20.Kalinga proved to be the turning point in the life of Ashoka because he was very much distured to saw the destructions and dead bodies of many soldiers. He killed the King of Kalinga and his sister became alone and she come to Ashok to make him realise his mistake.
21.Nalanda, founded in the 5th century AD, is famous as the ancient seat of learning. He also gave a vivid account of both the ambiance and architecture of this unique university of ancient times. .
22. Triveni Sangam is the confluence of the Ganges (Ganga), Yamuna, and the mythical Saraswati River. Triveni Sangam is located in Prayag, which is part of Allahabad (Prayagraj).
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Triveni...
Triveni Sangam - Wikipedia
23.He built temples, chaityas, vihars, dharmashalas, schools and colleges etc.
VERY GLAD TO HELP
this may be the answer so check the picture above
Hello there, Goodmorning and God Bless...Here is your answer to your following question:
Social and cultural environment refers to the formation and change of social structure, social customs and habits, beliefs and values, codes of conduct, lifestyle, cultural traditions, population size and geographical distribution
hope this helps! have a great day :)
hope it helps...
Social and cultural environment refers to the formation and change of social structure, social customs and habits, beliefs and values, codes of conduct, lifestyle, cultural traditions, population size and geographical distribution.
India has a federal government but with a tilt towards the center as the central government does not share power with the state government equally. For example, the character of India as a multinational, multilingual, multi-religious state has largely been ignored. There has also been a persistent trend of centralization of economic and political powers in the country. There is also unequal representation of the states in parliament.
liquid ethanol can be separated from a mixture of ethanol and water by fractional distillation and separation of various components of crude oil. This method works because the liquids in the mixture have different boiling points.
please give 5 star
Savings, taxes, and imports are "leaked" out of the main flow
Syringes are used to take blood for blood tests. The pressure of the liquid (blood) forces the liquid to move into the syringe when its plunger is withdrawn. When air is sucked out of a drinking straw, the air pressure inside if decreases and the atmospheric pressure outside forces the liquid to go inside the straw.