2 weeks ago lol enoy your dunce cap
answer; bootstrapping is your answer;
answer; work samples;
1. the sum of all activities involved in getting high-quality products into the marketplace
3. the principle of looking at the supply chain as a whole in order to improve the overall flow through the system.
4. produced; performed
5. activities producing tangible products, such as radios, newspapers, buses, and textbooks.
6. activities producing intangible and tangible products, such as entertainment, transportation, and education.
7. customer focus
8. analyzing a competitor's products to identify desirable improvements
9. the systematic direction and control of the processes that transform resources into finished projects that create value for and provide benefits to consumers.
10. operation management.
your welcome leave a rate and a < 3