"structure shown"...there isn't a structure shown.
To name the above compound, do the following:
1. Determine the functional group of the compound.
2. Locate the longest continuous carbon chain. This gives the parent name of the compound.
3. Identify the substituent group attached to the compound.
4. Give the substituent the lowest possible count.
5. Combine the above to name the compound.
Now, we shall name the compound given in the question above as follow:
1. The compound contains only single bond. Therefore, the compound belong to the alkane family.
2. The longest continuous carbon chain is 6 i.e hexane.
3. The substituent group attached are:
i. Methyl, CH3.
ii. Ethyl, CH2CH3.
4. we shall name the substituents alphabetically i.e ethly will come before methyl. Therefore,
Ethyl is located at carbon 3.
Methy is located at carbon 4.
5. Therefore, the name of the compound is: