2. Growth - the increase in size of cell or number of cells in an organism
6. Reproduction- the process by which cells produce new cells like themselves, or by which an organism produces an offspring
4. Metabolism all of the chemical processes in an organism that provide for the maintenance and functioning of the organism
3. Homeostasis - the maintenance of a relatively constant state in the internal environment of an organism
1. Adaptability - the change by a living organism in response to a change in the environment
An emerging technology in photography is siftables.
Siftables are a very functional new device for the organization and use of interactive images, in the field of photography they can actually work as a new version of physical photograph but with the digital qualities and advantages that media and files have nowadays, since this files can be programmed and organized wireless at the same time that they can be portable as little portraits.
im pretty sure its a. high definition
The definition of adapt is to change some to make it just right for for your standards, or for a different purpose.
well adaptation means a allowing the elements of reactions under the pressure of warmth and hotness which may prefer a actual condition of forming new chemical for useful purpose
For example a polar bear. They did not exist until when it got very cold and the bears could not survive so they had to change how they lived they adapted to their environment and the climate