1. When we watch TV in my house, my older brother always has the in his hand.
2. I always watch the news on TV3. It`s my favorite .
3. If you want to see British television in my country, you need to install.
4. We have two TV in the house: a small one in the kitchen and a big one in the living room.
5. I know someone who was on a once. He answered all the questions correctly and won a big prize.
6.I´m watching aabout the Russian Revolution right now. The actors are great, and there are only
you need to make an explanation. so, since you did not include one, so no one, and i mean no one can unfortunately you,
sorry, idk never read it
jem is "moody and silent" after the pants incident. the new school year starts, and scout finds second grade just as boring as first. one day, she and jem are walking home together when jem reveals that when he found his pants that night, they were all folded up, and the tears had been crudely sewn up, as if someone knew that he would be coming back for them. he finds this highly eerie. then, they find a ball of twine in the radley oak tree knothole. again, they aren't sure if it is a gift for them or not, so they leave it for a few days. when it remains in the hole for a few days, they take it, and decide that anything left there is okay to take.