Select the letter of the correct answer.
Which sentence would be most important to include in the summary?
A. Val spends the day listening to teachers go over the rules for their classrooms.
B. When Val reads the note her parents left on the table, it makes Val think about Sunny.
C. While Sunny is away, Val has been posting fake photos of Sunny online.
D. Val and Marissa find out that they are the only two 10th graders in yearbook class this year.
a simile is first defined as a type of speech that uses one thing or phrase with comparisons to things of an unrelated kind, often in order to make a more vivacious description. so of the phrases above, only the last one (i swear she cast a shadow white as stone) would be considered a simile, as a shadow white as stone takes two unrelated things and uses them in an interesting way.
mark brainliest and have a great day!
i cannot see any of the options
in the section of speech is not
i decided to stay late in the laboratory to continue my experiment with the lightbulb. at midnight, thomas edison opened the door and walked in with his head held high.
1. he leaned on the wall and observed me carefully.
2. his harsh scrutiny made me self-conscious of my skills in the lab.
3. perhaps it was just me, but the air in the laboratory began to thicken as i found myself having difficulty to breathe.
4. i turned to look at him fully as i mentally prepared myself for what my very first words would be to thomas edison.
5. the next couple of seconds shocked me. it wasn't me who spoke, but rather him and with diction i could never think of using in a simple sentence.
hey, sorry if this was bad, i really didn't know what to write but i wanted to you. is there anything that you had to include within the excerpt?
Which sentence would be most important t...