DIRECTIONS: Underline the direct object in each sentence. If a sentence has an indirect object, circle or highlight it.
1. I got us tickets to the show.
2. Jamal gave Harry a book for his birthday.
3. Sally told Lia a joke.
4. I gave the cashier the money.
5. The announcer named the challengers.
6. The firefighter sounded the alarm.
7. The subway made local stops in the evening.
i believe it is "he will always remain extremely timid" if its wrong sorry
answer; i believe that the correct answer is (d)the use of descriptive words that bring your reader into the story, not using literal words for check luck
is there an image you meant to add?
"a" because he is appealing to logic as oppose to appealing to the audience's emotions.