With german? or any subject?
I'm a german student too
f dhhehrhrv the d6be. dhrbyrbr dy 3y CNN fur
1. Lobby state legislatures to overturn voter-ID legislation
2. It contributes to “horse-race” journalism so voters don’t engage with the real issues.
3. Young people ages 18-29 are less politically engaged compared to senior citizens.
4. Voter turnout among voters age 65+ has consistently been above 80% the last four decades.
5. Elite democracy
6. Represents how state governments always specify expected student outcomes
because the passage is telling you to not avoid your confusion but rather face it so it won't confuse you later on
YA THANK YOU S MUC
Aye thank you very much for the support