True or false answer
1. the shakers were the only religious group able to establish a lasting utopian community.
2.the abolitionist sojourner truth was given her name by her former slave holder.
3. elizebeth blackwell graduated first in her medical school class after having been turned down by several other schools.
4. in the 1840s students learned to become teachers at normal schools
5. the grimke sisters spoke out against abolition
Hope this helps!
a historian researching the immigration policies of the early 1900s would expect a source written today,rather than in 1910 to :
( a ) be more interested in objective data and statistics.
1. the shakers were the only religious group able to establish...