on this day in 1833, president andrew jackson announces that the government will no longer use the second bank of the united states, the country's national bank. a national bank had first been created by george washington and alexander hamilton in 1791 to serve as a central repository for federal fund
one company controls all the means of production of a product.
that would be the steamboat because none of the other things are forms of transportation
1. the group that formally abolished the monarchy was the roundheads. after the monarchy was abolished, the english commonwealth was created. it was led by oliver cromwell, who later took the title lord protector. this leader was a puritan, meaning that he supported removing catholic rituals from the church of england.
2. identify a central idea in the bill of rights.
a. the monarch could only exercise power as stated in the law.
3. ascended the english throne as a joint monarch after accepting the bill of rights mary ii
appointed catholics as government officials and recruited them in the army
conquered ireland and established the commonwealth
lost a long, bloody civil war against forces loyal to parliament
was crowned king after a period of commonwealth rule in england
4. identify two effects of the glorious revolution on the english monarchy.
the idea of monarchs ruling by divine right was rejected.
a limited, constitutional monarchy was established.
5. what are two ways the bill of rights opposes the idea of the divine right of kings?
it stated that the monarch's power was subject to limits set by parliament.
it abolished the role of the monarch as the head of the church of england.