5. Rick is about to stand trial, but he does not know what the charges are against him.
6. Negan has been held in jail for three years without a trial.
7. Keisha committed a crime in New York, but the punishment for the crime is harsher in Georgia, so the prosecutor organizes her case to be transferred to Georgia.
8. Tyrell has selected a series of witnesses to examine which will attest to his client’s innocence.
9. Though new evidence was found to convict Phillip after he was tried and found innocent, the prosecutor did not pursue a new trial.
10. Sam cannot afford a lawyer, but the state appoints him one.
she got songs with the migos, and more than nicki.
their just depressed and think that if they give pain to some one else the pain goes away from them. which it doesn't.
"it is often classified as either a schedule ii or schedule iii substance, making it illegal to possess for personal use or distribution. crystal meth can be ingested, injected, or smoked. it is a highly addictive substance and can lead to many different personal, medical, and legal problems."
this is the link
hope your friend dont get in trouble