→c= a b , that is product of a and b is possible only when when a is m × n matrix and b is n × p matrix.
that is, number of columns of a= number of rows of b.
so, size of matrix , c= a b is , if a = (m × n)matrix
b= (n × p)matrix
then a b = [ (m × n)matrix] ×[ (n × p)matrix ]
→→c= a b= [m × p ] matrix
→→size of product a b will be equal to = number of rows of a × number of columns of b
if you want to solve percent error follow these steps.
1. subtract the accepted value from the experimental value.
2. take the absolute value of step 1.
3. divide that answer by the accepted value.
4. multiply that answer by 100 and add the % symbol to express the answer as a percentage.
if you want to solve percent of change just do this.
1. work out the difference (increase) between the two numbers you are comparing.
2. divide the increase by the original number and multiply the answer by 100. if your answer is a negative number then this is a percentage decrease.
hope this : )