0 3 x 6=(3 X 2)+(3 X 4)
Distribution property :
The distribution property is an algebraic property that is used to multiply a single value and two or more values within a set of parenthesis.The distributive property states that when a factor is multiplied by the sum/addition of two terms, it is essential to multiply each of the two numbers by the factor, and finally perform the addition operation.
Distribution property A(B+C)= A.B+A.C
Given 3 x 6= 3 x (2+4)
by using distribution property A(B+C)= A.B+A.C
3 x 6= 3 x (2+4) = (3 x 2) +(3 x 4)
conclusion:- 3 x 6 = (3 x 2) +(3 x 4)
1. The option that is not a part of the study of anthropology is A. interest in a biological aspect of the human species.
2. The definition of culture has changen over time and A. In addition to meaning "knowledge, education, and wisdom," the word also refers to the traditions and characteristics of a group of people.
3. The correct definition of sociology is C. the science of studying human societies.
4. The term "social ecology" refers to B. how an environment shapes the lives of the people that it supports.
5. The one that not contributed to the field of sociology is A. Tennessee Williams who was a writer and novelist.
6. The option that best describes U.S. society is B. individualistic society.
7. The major similarity between Christianity, Islam and Judaism is B. they are all monotheistic.
8. The polytheistic religion is D. Hinduism.
9. The option that defines Hinduism's concept of karma is D. a person's conduct.
10. The term described by the information below is C. Shinto.
11. The purpose of government according to Locke is A. it was instituted to impartially settle disputes between individuals.
12. The option that is an example of horizontal distribution of power is C. power given to a school superintendent.
13. The political theorist and philosopher who was in favor of capitalism is A. Adam Smith.
14. The option that best describes a republic is C. the idea of a republic originated in ancient Greece.
15. The option that is an example of a totalitarian government is C. a government that controls religion as well as what products are for sale.
16. Technological progress is A. basesd on a free-market economy.
17. What can occur as a result of technological progress is A. greater dependence on technology as a means of survival.
18. The option that can promote cultural change is D. all of the above.
19. An example of demographic change is option C. decrease in the death rate.
3(10 + 5) = 30 + 15
Distributive property states that a value outside the bracket can be distributed inside.
a(b+c) = ab + ac
∀ a, b, c ∈ R ( Real numbers )
Thus, the example of distributive property from the given equations is,
3(10 + 5) = 30 + 15 ( ∵ 3(10) + 3(5) = 30 + 15 )
THIRD option is correct.
A). a pipeline is set up to get oil from wells to refineries
c. products moved to the factory by suppliers
Reverse logistics in the supply chain encompasses a variety of activities that go against direct logistics that follows the usual sense of the supply chain which would be manufacturer -> customer, this being inverse as follows; consumer or customer -> manufacturer or supplier.
I'll try to help.
Studying plant and animal life in an environment.
2. I think its A.
In addition to meaning "knowledge, education, and wisdom," the word also refers to the traditions and characteristics of a group of people.
The science of studying human societies.
How people interact with one another in a society.
6. I think it is either A or C.
They are all monotheistic.
8. D. Hinduism
The law of universal harmony
It was instituted to impartially settle disputes between individuals.
14. I think its B.
Citizens elect representatives to be their voice in government.
15. I think its C.
A government that controls religion as well as what products are for sale.
17. I think its A.
Greater dependence on technology as a means of survival.
All of the above.
19. I believe its C.
I hope I helped you a little bit.
option 3: 3(10+5) = 30+15
3(10+5) = 345 + 10)