a = -1
The sign of a number raised to an even power is irrelevant. That means we can rewrite (-25)² as (-5)⁴. Doing so lets us combine the factors like so ...
Here, we used the rule of exponents ...
(a^b)(a^c) = a^(b+c)
The business of "equating exponents" is equivalent to taking logarithms. In general, the logarithm of a number to a negative base is not defined. However, for the case of integer exponents we have here, there is no problem with doing what we did.
Check of the answer
(-5)^1 × (-25)^2 = (-5)^5
-5 × 625 = -3125 . . . . true
I = Prt = (1.0565·$12,465.00-1300.00)·0.064·(1/12) = $63.30 . . . . correct
13. The interest due will be
I = Prt = (1.0565·$12,465.00-1500.00)·0.05·(1/12) = $48.62
Then your savings is $63.30 -48.62 = $14.68 . . . . correct
14. The balance is 3489.90/5000.00 ≈ 69.8% of the card's credit limit. We do not know the "acceptable debt ratio percentage", so we cannot answer how much over that ratio this balance might be. (Usually such a debt ratio would be the ratio of total debt to income. Knowing just the credit card debt is insufficient information.)
15. [no question]
find the lcm of 3 and 6 u will get 6
take the lower numbers
then add=4+1/6 =5/6
ans =0.83 or 5/6
1)The second is correct. The scale shows a higher value initially and after a short time it shows the same value of rising gently
2) The correct answer is the first does not change
1) Let's look for the solution of the problem before seeing the statements given
We use Newton's second law
Fb - w = ma
Fb = ma + mg
Fb = m (a + g)
When you go up smoothly, the acceleration a is zero, but when you go up sharply it is different from zero, after a short time it reaches zero and the strength of the bastecía is the same as at the beginning.
The second is correct. The scale shows a higher value initially and after a short time it shows the same value of rising gently
2) changes the value of g
The value of the acceleration of gravity depends on the mass and radius of the Earth only, not the conditions or movements of the person. The value of g does not change
The correct answer is the first does not change
12/3 or 4
Next solve across:
You can simplify this to whole number:
Because 3*4=12 so if 12/3 then it will equal 4.
I hope you understood my explanation.
Please mark brainliest
Have a great day
As each x value increases by 1, the output values increase by a factor of 4. This means that each y value can be multiplied by 4 to get the next y value.
4 is the factor.
all of your answers are correct good job
answer: connect the point with a line through the center of the circle.
to construct an inscribed hexagon we have to perform following steps: -
1. use the compass tool to construct a circle.
2. mark a point anywhere on the circle.
3. using the circle's radius for the width opening of the compass, create a circle using the center with given point tool,
5. move the tool to the intersection point of both the circles and draw another circle. repeat it 4 more times untill 6 vertices of hexagon are drawn..
6. connect consecutive vertices on the circle.
hence, the only step that is not used when constructing an inscribed hexagon using technology is "connect the point with a line through the center of the circle.".
b is not a step used for an equilateral triangle
you don't draw a line.
1 3 5
i took the test: )
need , answer with explanation.