so no question fle mw tl answer
uhmm wats the question
2. The best introductory sentence is B) Our human desire to communicate explains our rich history of sharing news through newspapers
3. The section that most clearly supports the generalization that the printing press was the most important invention of all time is D) section six due to the usher of thought and renaissance
hope this helps :)
Hope this helps!
16) Identify the section which MOST CLEARLY supports the generalization that the printing press was the most important invention of all time.
A) section one
17) Which sentence provides the BEST summary of this article's main idea?
B) Newspapers have gone through many changes over the years in development.
A can be removed because it is not talking about politics like the question asked. B can be removed because the essay does not speak of politics. I decide to remove D because after reading it, the text does not mention how newspapers develop over time. Instead, it talks about how newspapers were made and how throughout different areas. This leads to answer choice C, which truthfully claims that the author focuses on the technology (in this case, it simply means tools or items) used to make different types of newspapers.
Hopefully, this helped. if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask !
The answer would be A).
The passage states that ‘when people talk about “news media” they are referring to a wide variety of sources that write or talk about current events. The news media includes newspapers, magazines, television news shows, radio news shows, and internet sources such as online newspapers and independent blogs...’
The correct answer is:
1) C) Newspapers existed in both ancient Rome and China in primitive form, but newspapers truly became popular after the invention of movable type and printing press which made newspapers even more easy to create and distribute.
As the text claimed, newspaper helped the information to spread all over the world, making people aware of other countries' information.
2) The correct answer is:
D)The invention of the printing press brought about a rapid change in communication and led to the Renaissance.
The information spread this way helped people discover new ideas about the world. It helped usher in the era of thought and learning known as the Renaissance.