Mathematics
Mathematics, 08.11.2019 13:31, sabrosaichigurl

Amanufacturer plans on building a better mousetrap. there is a 60% chance the mouse trap will produce a profit of $200,000 for the company, a 20% chance of a $100,000 profit, and a 20% chance the company will lose $200,000.

based on this information, should the company build the mousetrap?
a) the expected value is $70,000, so the company should build the mousetrap.
b) the expected value is $85,000, so the company should build the mousetrap.
c) the expected value is $100,000, so the company should build the mousetrap.
d) the expected value is -$70,000, so the company should not build the mousetrap.

answer
Answers: 1
Get

Other questions on the subject: Mathematics

image
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 14:00, ninaaforever
Alawn mower manufacturer incurs a total of 34,816 in overhead costs and 388 per lawn mower in production costs. how many lawn mowers were manufactured if the average cost of productions is 660
Answers: 3
image
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 17:00, love12236
What expression is equivalent to (2x-1)(x-3)?
Answers: 1
image
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 17:30, amourrrblackkkk
Which of the following is correct interpretation of the expression -4+13
Answers: 2
image
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 18:30, jamilecalderonpalaci
Solve 2x2 + 8 = 0 by graphing the related function. there are two solutions: . there are no real number solutions. there are two solutions: 2 and -2
Answers: 3
Do you know the correct answer?
Amanufacturer plans on building a better mousetrap. there is a 60% chance the mouse trap will produc...

Questions in other subjects:

Total solved problems on the site: 6700722