Angle A will be
2. D . . . . volumes are related by the cube of the scale factor of linear dimensions
3. B . . . . that reflection changes the sign of the y-coordinate
4. C . . . . for 90° CCW, (x, y) ⇒ (-y, x), so (1, -2) ⇒ (2, 1)
1. The correct option is C.
2. The correct option is D.
3. The correct option is B.
4. The correct option is C.
From figure (1) it is clear that the vertices of triangle A are (1,4), (2,6), (-5,6) and vertices of triangle B are (-1,0), (-2,2), (5,2).
If figure reflects across the y-axis, then
The vertices after reflection are (-1,4), (-2,6), (5,6).
If figure translated 4 units down, then
The vertices after reflection and translation are (-1,0), (-2,2), (5,2).
Reflect the triangle A across the y-axis and translate 4 units down to get triangle B.
Therefore the correct option is C.
Volume of sphere is
where r is the radius of the sphere.
A sphere is dilated by a scale factor of 1.5 to create a new sphere. So,
Radius of new sphere = 1.5
Volume of new sphere is
The volume of the new sphere is 1.5^3 times the volume of the original sphere.
Therefore the correct option is D.
If figure reflects across the x-axis, then
From the given figure it is clear that the coordinates of point A are(-3,-1). So the coordinates of point A after reflection are
Therefore the correct option is B.
If figure rotated 90° counterclockwise about the origin, then
From the given figure it is clear that the coordinates of point A are(1,-2). So the coordinates of point A after rotation are
Therefore the correct option is C.
you guys are trash this is not helpful at all got me pi**ed
Q1= the answer I think should be A
Q2= the correct answer B
The correct answer will be option-
The production of ATP molecules in the animal cell takes place through a complex process called cellular respiration. The cellular respiration leads to the breakdown of the glucose molecule in the presence of oxygen which is utilized as an electron acceptor in the electron transport chain.
Since the ATP level decreased in the tissues indicated that the tissues are not getting enough oxygen molecule. Thus, option-A is the correct answer.
The cells store the energy molecule in the form of the ATP molecule which is formed by Phosphorylation or adding the phosphate group to the ADP molecule in the presence of energy provided by the movement of H⁺ ions.
Thus, Option-B is the correct answer.
1. The invasion of Normandy. It can be recognized because of the use of amphibian vehicles to transport infantry to the shore. This event marked a turning point in the war, since it meant a third front of battle against the Nazis.
2. It assured America’s position of naval power in the Pacific. This battle halted Japan's intentions of Pacific expansion, and by defending it's remaining militar bases, the US managed to reinforce and recover the islands previously lost to Japan.
3. Moral concerns about the effects of an atomic attack. Secretary Stimson defended the use of the Atomic Bomb in the way that it meant the surrender of Japan without the need for more americans to die for it.
4. By increasing immigration quotas for european Jews. The US stayed completely neutral in the first years of the war, and domestic affairs as well as Great Depression aftermath and many held prejudes against immigrants made help refugees an impossible option for the administration.
5. The D-day Invasion was succesful in ending the war in Europe, and the atom bomb drop completely ended WWII. As said in answer 1, the D-day marked a turning point against Germany, which eventually loss against three battle fronts; and the atom bomb drop marked the surrender of the final Axis member, Japan, so it meant the end of the war.