This would be a pentagon.
We know that the total sum of all exterior angles of a regular polygon = 360°
If each exterior angle measures 72 degrees.
Then the number of sides of the regular polygon
Therefore, the regular polygon has 5 sides if each exterior angle measures 72 degrees.
2. sometimes because parallelogram does not necessarily have 4 equal sides while rhombus does
3. their measures = ((6-2)*180-90*3)/3=150
4. no. of sides = 1440/180+2=10
5. the measure of the fifth exterior angle=360-282=78
6. let n be the no. of sides
so the no. of sides is 9
The sum of the exterior angles of a polygon is 360°
Given that each exterior angle is 15°, then
number of sides = 360° ÷ 15° = 24
exterior angle of polygon = 360°/n (where 'n' is number of sides)
45° = 360°/n
n = 360°/45°
n = 8
Each Exterior Angle = (360 degrees) / (Number of Sides)
Number of Sides = 360 / Each Exterior Angle
Number of Sides = 360 / 72
Number of Sides = 5
d. 9 sides
c. greater than
please give brainliest
Number of Sides = 360 degrees / Each Exterior Angle
Number of Sides = 360 degrees / 24
Number of Sides = 15 sides
How do I know?