the greater than sign has that small line under it which signifies that it is a greater that or equal to sign
Therefore, anything times six that has a result of having a greater number than twelve will be an answer
2 pints every 3 minutes = ? pints every 60 minutes.
For the first one, just divide 60/4. That is 15. 15*3 = 45, so 45 pints every hour.
Do the same process for the second equation. (60/3) * 2 = 40
The answer is A.
Hope that helps!
9) The ordered pair is not a solution. 10) Yes the ordered pair is a solution.
9) y = x + 11 (4,13) so we now the 4 is the x and 13 is y so plot it into the equation.
13= 4 + 11
13 ≠ 15 which means is not a solution because 13 does not equal to 15.
10) y = 6x (8,48) the same applies to this
48 = 6(8)
48 = 48 which means (8,48) is a solution to the equation because 48 does equal 48.
1/4 how many x's are there so it is 1/4 yes the answer is 1/4
2. Using the Pythagorean Theorem, we can see that . Therefore, . We know that is . The square root of is .
3. Same as before, we use the Pythagorean Theorem. This time, we're calculating instead of . This means we have to do , which gives us , which equals . We can put this in decimal form, which would give us
4. This one, we do , which would give us . Simplifying this would give us .
Hope this helped! Just remember the Pythagorean Theorem.
3 and 4
4. 28/105 is what it is trying to explain
3. -3/12 is what it is trying to explain
2 pyramids are similar so all their dimensions are in the same ratio.
let that ratio be x
vol of smaller pyramid = 1/3*height*width*length
vol of larger pyramid = 1/3*(larger height)*(larger width)*(larger length)
= vol of smaller pyramid*x^3
substitute in the volume values
125 = 27*x^3
x^3 = 125/27
x = 5/3
height of larger pyramid = x*height of smaller pyramid
The height of the large pyramid is 5m
V large pyramid = 125
V small pyramid 27
Vlarge/V small = 125/27
The scale factor with volume is as cubed so take the cubed root
(125/27) ^ (1/3) = 5/3
The scale factor is 5/3
Large over small is as 5/3
The height of the small pyramid is 3 m. I will use proportions putting the large on the top and the small on the bottom. h is the height of the large pyramide
3 3 m
Using cross products
3*5 = 3h
Divide by 3
3*5/3 = 3h/3
her morning packing rate was 45 pints per hour.
her afternoon packing rate was 40 pints per hour.
By dividing 60 by 4, you get 15, so multiply 15 by 3, this gives you 45.
By dividing 60 by 3, you get 20, so multiply 20 by 2, this gives you 40
Hope it helps <3
(If it does, please give brainliest, only need one more for rank up :) )