Bones in the human body
4.it binds oxygen
5.the left ventricle
206 bonesWe have these 206 bones distributed in different parts as per the reuirement..Bones support body structurally,protect our vital organs,allow us to move...Also,bone provide environment for bone marrow,where blood cells are created and they act as a storage area of minerals.
(Bonus: femur is the strongest bone and longest bone of human body)
3. Bone marrow is a hollow space or deep cavity inside a bone where red, white blood cells and platelets are produced.
4. Your spine is important because, it connects all your nerves in your body to your brain and down to your feet.
5. Your ribs protect your heart and lungs. Your skull protects your brain.
6. 54 in both hands and 52 bones in both feet.
7. Joints-movement where bones meet.
421 is the correct answer.