Beth, a construction worker, attempts to pull a stake out of the ground by pulling on a rope that is attached to the stake. the rope makes an angle of 69.1 ◦ with the horizontal. if beth exerts a force of 147.3 n on the rope, what is the magnitude of the upward component of the force acting on the stake?
The force exerted by Beth, has components on the two axes of the xy plane, on the x axis and on the y axis, where is the angle formed by the rope with the horizontal and is the magnitude of the force. So, the magnitude of the upward component of the force acting on the stake, is the force component in the y axis:
u can delete ur account.
1. go on google and write
2 open this and click on your profile pic and if your profile is not appearing, then u have to log in.
3. when u click on your profile pic, there appears four options on the top.
4. click on the 1st option and scroll down and go at the bottom.
5. click on edit profile.
6. there appears a option 'prefernces' and at that option at the right side , 'edit' is written.
7. click on the edit option.
8. there is a option " i want to delete my account" and click on that.
hope this u
and ur welcm
c because the action was the roller coaster reaches bottom of hill (action) reaction would be blood tends to drain away from head
hope this !