Explanation: Using V^2=U^2+2a*s
V=9.2m/s, U=0, d = 26.2m
a = V^2/2s
a = 9.2^2/2*26.2
a = 1.62m/s^2
please answer fast:-
1. Prepare a list of object which are either in motion or rest. Separate these object under two categories:
(i) animate and (ii) inanimate. Also write down which animate/inanimate is fastest and which is
2. Take a metre scale and measure the distance between two opposite corner of the room in your home
by shortest path (straight path), what is the relation between the distance and displacement in this
3. Now, walk along the wall start from one corner to the opposite corner of the room. What is the
relation between the distance and the displacement?
4. Differentiate between uniform and non-uniform acceleration.
5. A bus accelerates uniformly from 54 km/h to 72 km/h in 10 seconds Calculate acceleration in m/s².
6. A car is travelling at 20 km/h, it speeds up to 60 km/h in 6 seconds. What is its acceleration?
7. A bus decreases its speed from 80km/h to 60km/h in 5s. What is the acceleration of the bus?
8. Which speed is greater 30m/s or 30km/h?
9. What do you mean by 2m/s²?
10. Can uniform linear motion be accelerated?
11. When the acceleration is taken negative?
12. Draw the Distance- Time graph for an object when it is in rest.
13. Draw the Distance- Time graph for an object performing uniform motion.
14. Draw the Distance- Time graph for an object performing non-uniform motion.
15. Explain how you can find the speed of an object from its distance-time graph.
16. Draw the velocity-time graph for an object performing uniform motion.
17. Draw the velocity-time graph for an object moving uniform acceleration.
18. Draw the velocity-time graph for an object moving non-uniform acceleration.
19. Explain how you can calculate acceleration of an object from its velocity-time graph.
20. Explain how you can calculate the distance covered by an object from its velocity-time graph
21. Derive the velocity-time relationship by graphical method.
22. Derive the displacement time relationship by graphical method.
23. An air-plane accelerates down a runway at 3.20 m/s² for 32.8 s until it finally lifts off the ground.
Determine the distance travelled before takeoff.
24. A Jeep starts from rest and accelerates uniformly over a time of 5.21 seconds for a distance of 110 m.
Determine the acceleration of the Jeep.
25. Derive the displacement- velocity relationship by graphical method.
26. A racing car accelerates uniformly from 18.5 m/s to 46.1 m/s in 2.47 seconds. Determine the
acceleration of the car and the distance travelled.
27. Honda Activa accelerates uniformly from rest to a speed of 7.10 m/s over a distance of 35.4 m.
Determine the acceleration of the bike.
option number c is the right answer.
3. dark matter
empty space could also be a simple vacuum