The type of energy that is stored is called potential energy.
the answer is mechanical
Explanation: Mechanical means energy is stored in objects by application of force.
2. Mechanical energy
3. Nuclear energy
4. Light energy
5. Potential energy
6. Kinetic energy
7. Sound energy
8. Chemical energy
9. Thermal energy
10. Energy conversion
2. kinetic energy - this has to do with the speed of an object and how much mass it has; basically how the object is moving. For example airplane has a big kinetic energy in flight due to its large mass and fast velocity.
3. potential energy - this type of energy is stored energy; it can be increased by getting into a higher position and/or stretching an object such as a rubber band. For example dynamite has chemical potential energy that would be released during explosion.
4. electrical energy - this is energy that is transferred by the movement of electrons through a conductor: the electrons create a current. Metals conduct electricity better than nonmetals.
5. light energy - this is radiant energy from the sun; it's the only kind of energy we can see with our eyes. Light have different wavelenght and different color.
6. thermal energy - this type of energy can be transferred in three different ways: 1) direction contact through collisions (also called conduction), 2) through a fluid making a current created by less dense fluids floating and more dense fluids sinking (also called convection), and 3) by waves traveling with or without a medium (also called radiation). For example conduction is when we step on hot sand.
7. sound energy - this type of energy travels through vibrations on waves. Waves travel faster throw water than air.
8. chemical energy - this type of energy is often found in things like batteries or food. For example fat burning in human organism release energy that we use for walking, learning, etc.
9. nuclear energy - this is the energy found in the nucleus of an atom. For example nuclear fission is radioactive decay process in which the nucleus of an atom splits into smaller parts and huge amount of energy is released.
10. energy conversions - this is the term used when energy changes from one form to another. For example in battery chemical energy is transformed in electrical energy.
1. Energy Conversion
2. Light Energy
3. Mechanical Energy
4. Kinetic Energy
5. Potential Energy
6. Sound Energy
7. Electrical Energy
8. Chemical Energy
9. Thermal Energy
10. Nuclear energy
Hope that helps u!
Potential energy is stored not moving.
1: Energy conversion
Law of conservation of energy: The energy can neither be created nor destroyed but it can be transformed from one form to another.
2. Nuclear energy
This energy associated with the nucleus of an atom.
It is the energy possessed by an object due to its position.
4. Sound energy
It is an energy which is produced by the body when is vibrates.
5. Kinetic energy
It is the energy possessed by an object due to its motion.
It is a form of an electromagnetic radiation which travels in straight line and only wave visible to human eye. This energy is produced when atoms of matter get heated up.
7. Thermal energy
It is an energy of substance due to its motion of particles.It can be transferred from one object to another in form of heat
8. Chemical energy
It is a form of an energy stored in chemical bonds of a chemical which get released when chemical reaction takes place.
9. Mechanical energy
It is a sum of potential energy and kinetic energy possessed by the body.
10. Electrical energy
It is an energy due to the motion of electrical charges
Kinetic energy is motion––of waves, electrons, atoms, molecules, substances, and objects. Potential energy is stored energy and the energy of position––gravitational energy. There are several forms of potential energy. Electrical Energy is the movement of electrical charges
Potential energy is stored energy and the energy of position.
There are several forms of potential energy. Kinetic energy is motion of waves, electrons, atoms, molecules, substances, and objects. Chemical Energy is energy stored in the bonds of atoms and molecules.
( Hope this helps )