-- We know what the weather will be like in your town tomorrow.
-- We know the distance from us to the Sun and the Moon.
-- Best of all: Your doctor can give you shots so you won't get flu,
chicken pox, measles, mumps, whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria,
smallpox, or polio.
Almost EVERY kid used to get chicken pox, measles, and mumps
when I was in school, and thousands of kids used to die every year
from diphtheria and polio. And now, you probably never heard of
most of these.
When you're growing a plants and their not growing.
1) Put them in shade all day, they have good soil and I water them.
2) "I think it might be better if they got less sunlight"
3) I put one in the shade and one in the sun, keeping everything the same.
4) The one in the sun grew better.
5) Now I know to keep my plants in the sun.
1) hypothesis "my keys are in the jacket pocket"
2) Test 1 - Checks in pocket- They're not there
3) Hypothesis " there on the counter"
4) Test 2 - Checks on counter - Not there
5) Hypothesis " I left them in the front door's lock"
6) Test 3 - Checks door- They're there.
Proving the hypothesis, measuring something and causality.
These or only two examples but I hope you get the memo.
answers are all wrong the ones that they give
1. Medicine and pharmacology. Either you talk about pasteurization or penicillin. Science have given human kind a chance against these disorders and diseases.
2. Technology. With science it has also paved humans a new way and new hands of possibilities, countless.
3. Transportation. To remind you that many mechanical engineers and physicists have developed in the past centuries to what we have now, trains, cars or planes. They maybe just everywhere now but yesterday it was hard to even be at one place and an hour to the next.
4. Electricity. This is the most important product of science that has delved mankind into the future. Electricity has been but a vital resource for our everyday life and even civilization. Especially now.