1. The strength of magnetic field at A is 64 unit, then the magnetic field strength at B. is 256 units.
64 × 64 = 256 units.
2. If the strength of magnetic field B is 6 units then the strength magnetic field at A is 24 units.
which is 256 : 4 = 16 units.
Magnetic field is one of the two ways where the intensity of magnetic field is being expressed.
Question 1 = 256 units
Question 2 = 24 units
Explanation: The answer is based on the inverse square law of magnetic force which states that the magnetic force is proportional to the strength of the field and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
The answer is 128
the answer would be c
answer: the correct answer is 1.
explanation: there are various process in which a radioactive nuclei decays:
1) alpha decay: in this process, a heavier nuclei decays into lighter nuclei by releasing alpha particle. the mass number is reduced by 4 units.
2) electron capture: in this decay process, a parent nuclei absorbs an electron and gets converted into a neutron. simply, a proton and an electron combines together to form a neutron. mass number does not change in this process.
3) gamma ray emission: it is a decay process in which an unstable nuclei gives excess energy by a spontaneous electromagnetic process. this decay releases . this process does not change the mass number.
4) positron emission: it is a type of decay process, in which a proton gets converted to neutron and an electron neutrino. this is also known as -decay. in this the mass number remains same.
from the above information, we see that only alpha-decay is producing a change in the mass number of the nucleus.