Constitutional Convention, is a convention of delegates that occurred in 1787 in Pennsylvania among all states except Rhodes Island, its main purpose is to replace Article of confederation with new constitution.
Among many of the things that were debated were:
1. The issue of Central Government, whether to be strong or not
2. Issue of Representation of each states in the Senate and House of Representatives otherwise known as Great Compromise.
3. Creation of Executive and Judicial branch of government
4. The issue of slave trade, where it was agreed that slaves would be counted as three-fifths of a person for representation in the House of Representatives; this was known as the “Three-Fifths Compromise.”
5. The issue of constitutiona amendments where and when necessary.