3. for which film did pedro almodovar win an award for best foreign language film?
b) todo sobre mi madre
c) habla con ella
d) el laberinto
4. how do many new spanish and latin american filmmakers reach wider audience
a) they make their films in english
b) they film internationally
c) they present their work at film festivals
d) they use only spanish actors
6. which spanish actor won an oscar for best supporting actor for his role in no country for old men?
a) antonio banderas
b) javier bardem
c) gael garcia bernal
d) oscar jaenada
"His subsequent two films won an Academy Award each: All About My Mother (1999) received the award for Best Foreign Language Film while Talk to Her (2002) earned him the award for Best Original Screenplay"
"Bardem won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role as the psychopathic assassin Anton Chigurh in the 2007 "
3. Pedro Almodovar won the award Globo de Oro for the film Habla con ella.
4. Many new spanish and latin american filmakers reach wide audience becuase they film internationally.
6. The Spanish actor that won an Oscar for best supporting actor was
the answer is d
im fluent in spanish no problem : )